Watch Washington - Arizona Live May 15, 2021

Competition: Arizona Diamondbacks vs Washington Nationals live


http://live.welcome.bet/2087917s954

http://live.welcome.bet/2087917s954

St. Louis - San Diego match overview, prediction&tips
The most interesting match of the day. Two teams from the very top of the board will meet (ranked 3 and 2).
St. Louis has project record - 87-75, has currently - 23-16, has a good chance of playoffs (57%), has a chance of win division (43%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
San Diego has project record - 92-70, has currently - 22-17, has a good chance of playoffs (77%), has a chance of win division (26%), has a small chance of win league (9%).
St. Louis has a series of defeats in the last matches (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
San Diego is in a poor shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
Last 57 head-to-head matches St. Louis won 27 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 30 matches and goals 233-237.
Including matches at home between the teams St. Louis won 17 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 13 matches and goals 135-123.Cleveland - Seattle match overview, prediction&tips
During this match we will watch a battle between a team from the middle of a tournament table and a leader (ranked 9 and 4).
Cleveland has project record - 88-74, has currently - 21-15, has a good chance of playoffs (55%), has a chance of win division (35%), has a very small chance of win league (4%).
Seattle has project record - 75-87, has currently - 19-20, has a small chance of playoffs (6%), has a very small chance of win division (3%), has a very small chance of win league (
St. Louis - San Diego match overview, prediction&tips Uno de los partidos más interesantes del juego del día. En el partido se encuentra en la parte superior de la tabla de comandos (en el puesto 3 y 2). St. Louis tiene una serie de derrotas en los últimos partidos (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 0). San Diego ya están en mal estado (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 1). Recientemente oponentes tienen una serie de juegos de huéspedes. En este partido, las posibilidades de ganar los dos equipos son casi iguales.El pasado 57 head-to-head matches St. Louis ganó 27 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 30 partidos, y 233-237. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos St. Louis ganó 17 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 13 partidos, y 135-123.Cleveland - Seattle match overview, prediction&tips En el juego hay equipo de mitad de tabla y uno de los líderes (en el puesto 9 y 4). Ambos equipos están en mal estado. Recientemente Cleveland tienen una serie de juegos de huéspedes. En este partido, las posibilidades de ganar los dos equipos son casi iguales.El pasado 67 head-to-head matches Cleveland ganó 27 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 39 partidos, y 271-310. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Cleveland ganó 14 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 22 partidos, y 135-168.Udinese - Sampdoria match overview, prediction&tips En un partido jugado por equipos de la mitad de la tabla de posiciones (en el puesto 12 y 9). Udinese ya están en mal estado (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 1). Últimos partidos Sampdoria juega inestable (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 2). En este partido, las posibilidades de ganar los dos equipos son casi iguales.El pasado 18 head-to-head matches Udinese ganó 5 partidos, dibujados 5 partidos, perdieron 8 partidos, y 22-29. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Udinese ganó 4 partidos, dibujados 3 partidos, perdieron 2 partidos, y 15-12.
St. Louis - San Diego match overview, prediction&tips Eines der interessantesten Spiele des Tages spielen. Im Spiel gibt es Teams aus der Spitze der Tabelle (Platz 3 und 2). Heimmannschaft hat eine Reihe von Niederlagen in den letzten Spielen (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 0). Gastmannschaft ist in schlechter Verfassung (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 1). Kürzlich Gegner haben eine Reihe von Gastspielen. In diesem Spiel eine Chance, beide Teams gewinnen sind fast gleich.Letzte 57 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 27 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 30 Spiele verloren und Ziele 233-237. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 17 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 13 Spiele verloren und Ziele 135-123.Cleveland - Seattle match overview, prediction&tips In dem Spiel gibt es im Mittelfeld der Tabelle Team und einer der Führer (Platz 9 und 4). Beide Teams sind jetzt in einem schlechten Zustand. Kürzlich Cleveland haben eine Reihe von Gastspielen. In diesem Spiel eine Chance, beide Teams gewinnen sind fast gleich.Letzte 67 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 27 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 39 Spiele verloren und Ziele 271-310. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 14 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 22 Spiele verloren und Ziele 135-168.Udinese - Sampdoria match overview, prediction&tips In einem Match gespielt Teams aus Mittelfeld der Tabelle (Platz 12 und 9). Heimmannschaft ist in schlechter Verfassung (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 1). Neue Spiele Gastmannschaft spielt unregelmäßig (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 2). In diesem Spiel eine Chance, beide Teams gewinnen sind fast gleich.Letzte 18 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 5 Spiele, 5 unentschieden Spiele, 8 Spiele verloren und Ziele 22-29. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 4 Spiele, 3 unentschieden Spiele, 2 Spiele verloren und Ziele 15-12.
St. Louis - San Diego match overview, prediction&tips Один из наиболее интересных матчей игрового дня. В матче встречаются команды из верхней части таблицы (занимают места 3 и 2). St. Louis имеет ряд поражений в последних матчах (в последних 5 матчах побед - 0). San Diego сейчас в плохой форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 1). В последнее время у соперников была серия гостевых матчей. В этом матче шансы на победу обеих команд практически равны.Последние матчи между этими соперниками St. Louis выиграл 27, ничья 0, програл 30, разница голов 233-237. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками St. Louis выиграл 17, ничья 0, програл 13, разница голов 135-123.Cleveland - Seattle match overview, prediction&tips В матче встречаются команда середины турнирной таблицы и один из лидеров (занимают места 9 и 4). Обе команды сейчас в плохой форме. У Cleveland в последние время была гостевая серия матчей. В этом матче шансы на победу обеих команд практически равны.Последние матчи между этими соперниками Cleveland выиграл 27, ничья 1, програл 39, разница голов 271-310. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Cleveland выиграл 14, ничья 1, програл 22, разница голов 135-168.Udinese - Sampdoria match overview, prediction&tips В матче играют команды из середины турнирной таблицы (занимают места 12 и 9). Udinese сейчас в плохой форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 1). Последние матчи Sampdoria играет нестабильно (в последних 5 матчах побед - 2). В этом матче шансы на победу обеих команд практически равны.Последние матчи между этими соперниками Udinese выиграл 5, ничья 5, програл 8, разница голов 22-29. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Udinese выиграл 4, ничья 3, програл 2, разница голов 15-12.
St. Louis - San Diego match overview, prediction&tips Един от най-интересните мачове на игра на ден. В играта има отбори от горната част на таблицата (класирана 3 и 2). St. Louis има редица загуби в последните игри (в последните 5 мача победи - 0). San Diego е в лоша форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 1). Наскоро е имало серия от опонентите гостувания. В тази игра шанс да спечели и двата отбора са почти равни.Последните 57 главата до главата мачове St. Louis спечели 27 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 30 мача и цели 233-237. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници St. Louis спечели 17 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 13 мача и цели 135-123.Cleveland - Seattle match overview, prediction&tips В играта има средата на таблицата отбор и един от лидерите (класирана 9 и 4). И двата отбора са в лоша форма. В Cleveland в последно време е серията гост на мачове. В тази игра шанс да спечели и двата отбора са почти равни.Последните 67 главата до главата мачове Cleveland спечели 27 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 39 мача и цели 271-310. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Cleveland спечели 14 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 22 мача и цели 135-168.Udinese - Sampdoria match overview, prediction&tips В мач се играе отбора от средата на таблицата (класирана 12 и 9). Udinese е в лоша форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 1). Последните мачове Sampdoria играе хаотично (в последните 5 мача победи - 2). В тази игра шанс да спечели и двата отбора са почти равни.Последните 18 главата до главата мачове Udinese спечели 5 мача, равенство 5 мача, загуби 8 мача и цели 22-29. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Udinese спечели 4 мача, равенство 3 мача, загуби 2 мача и цели 15-12.